Survey

The purpose of this survey is discover what the chosen audience for this music video most desires, doing this enables me to correspond with what the audience likes most which will enable me to correspond the video with what intrigues them most enabling it-in the music industry appeal to a larger proportion of viewers in the age range (16-25) it is aimed around. 




This first question was to ensure that only people at the selected age range was doing this, if their age range was not there then they would either not do the survey or press 26+ which will let me know that there is a certain number of individuals that have voted but do not count which wold allow me to take them out. this part also let me know what the best target audience age wise would be.


For this question i decided to use five music genres that were the most popular genres at the time. Out of the five, rap was the most popular taking up most of the votes indicating that he best option for my music video would be rap.



This question was just to get a reference point on how the target audience would listen to a song. This is more due to do with what mainstream site I should put on the social media icon on the side of my artists website.



Rather than having using every main newspapers into my survey, instead decided to cut it down to 5 of the most popular newspapers either printed copies or online. the votes were fairly spread across hybrid papers and broadsheets, however The sun ( a tabloid) has no votes.


Due to the point of this music video being  about displaying an international issue as the main representation that needs to be presented is a protest song, this question was necessary to a large extent. this would help me underline what an individual in the chosen age category is most intrigued of and would hopefully pay the most attention to it it was delivered to them through a music video so they could really understand the true meaning of the music video.



Even though this isn't related to music what-so ever, this question does give me more of an understanding to what the characteristics of the chosen age category is whether that a being a big spender or buying good that are needed.


This question is aimed upon how a




looking at my results for my survey based upon what my target audience is interested in most, I have discovered it is a very high variation of tastes even in the same age bracket. even though this is the case it underlines the fact that each question /point made in this survey is as important as the other as every individual has a different opinion on each matter no matter the age of that person. Due to the purpose of  this survey was to highlight my demographic I will have to take into account what was shown as the most popular 

Comments

Popular Posts